Runners are encouraged to walk or cycle to the race HQ if possible. If driving, please consider car sharing with friends/running club mates.
There are lots of parking options in Corsham Town (all free on Sundays!), from where it is a 10-15 minute walk to race HQ on the Lacock Road. Details of these options can be seen on the below map. Click a car icon for the address/postcode and number of spaces. From the town, you might like to take the beautiful walk across Corsham Court rather than along the Lacock Road which will be closed to traffic. Follow the blue line on the map and please factor the walk into your journey time.
NB. Parking is not permitted at St Bartholomew’s Church car park in the town centre.
Rugby Club Ground Parking and ROAD CLOSURE
The Lacock Road will be closed to traffic from 08:45 to 12:30. The affected section is from the mini roundabout by the war memorial up to Ladbroke Lane.
There will be no parking available at the rugby club for 2021.
Full list of parking options
- Long Stay car park, Address: 1 Newlands Rd, Corsham SN13 0BH (70-80 spaces)
- Short Stay car park, Address: Newlands Rd, SN13 0HL (70-80 spaces)
- High Street car park : High St, Corsham SN13 0HB (45 places)
- Springfield LC, Postcode: SN13 9DN (150+ spaces)
- Medical Centre, Postcode: SN13 9DL (30 spaces)
- Corsham School, Post code: SN13 9DF (70-80 spaces)
- Corsham Prim Sch, Post code:SN13 9YW (50 spaces)
- Station Rd (roadside), Post code: SN13 9EU (20 spaces)
NB. There is NO parking on the Lacock Road, which will be closed to all traffic from 8:45am throughout the duration of the race.
Thank you very much and have a good race!